Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sooo hungry

I am always hungry. I wake up in the middle of the night hungry. I thought this was supposed to be the time when you are so full of baby that you can't eat a lot. My face is soooo fat I can't even stand it. I know it comes with the package and it'll be worth it in the end and hopefully I'll lose it and this and that, but i really HATE it in the meantime! I think if I had longer hair I wouldn't mind as much. Enough of my complaining...

The doc said the head is down, baby is big. I feel pressure, meaning I think he dropped.

I'm still not nervous or worried. The only thing I am worried about is that I will have no motivation to clean up and move around, making me a bad mom. Its just saturday mornings I literally sit around till 2 or later and can't make myself do shit. I just feel soooo weak and tired and I'm not even busy! I think its this whole iron thing....so hopefully I will be better after baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment