Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My chunky chunks!

I had a sonogram done today, 32w6d, but he measured 33w3d, putting him at a due date of november 22. They said he is 4 lbs 12 oz, and face down! I think its normal for them to be face down at this point though. I have a feeling he will be due Nov 2....still making him a scorpio ;)

My last doctors visit they said my iron was low, so I just started taking more iron today. I didn't feel bad, but lately I have been getting out of breath and my head pounds easily when I move and get tired, my lips looked blue the other day (but now I think its just the lighting), so I decided I'll take the iron. I just really didn't feel like more constipation. I have my next follow up appt. next week and we'll see what they tell me from the ultrasound, prob nothing special.

My baby shower this weekend was great, I had a lot fun and got lots of stuff! I also got to do my maternity pics (thanks to Ruth).

I have been sick since last friday though, and its mostly my sinuses and it sucks. I can't smell or taste anything, which sucks I didn't get to enjoy my cake as much as I would have normally!

Anyway, here is the pic of my chunky chunks, I think he looks beaauiitffulll and I can't wait to meet him!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment