Sunday, October 25, 2009

Almost there?

Michaels family made a bet on the date, via email and everyones putting down $5. The pot is at like $85. I said November 3rd, because the 2nd is the night of a full moon and they say that bring babies. That would put me at 2 weeks early. I sorta feel like I won't get that lucky, I guess my heart wasn't in the guess but everyone had picked a date already and maybe its wishful thinking. I really cannot wait to meet him though!

According to the sono, today I would 36 weeks, meaning he could be born today and fine! I told my work that November 6th will be my last day. I am starting less hours this week, only about 4 hours less a week.

In other news, I got a 4 door car (2004 Inifniti i35, 83k miles) fully loaded, its beautiful! It has so many ritzy things I'd never care about in a car, but it's beautiful, drives well, and was a GREAT deal. I am getting the car seat properly installed sometime this week. Can't wait!

I was stressing about this week because I have a million tests and homework things to do, but I am in a better mood. I have so much to be thankful for...great family and friends, materilaistic things that I don't care that much about but I might as well appreciate, it's fall, and best of all, my sweet sweet boy is coming to this world soon! I'm still not scared :)

Things to do still:
-wash all the clothes and blankets
-pack the hospital bag!
-wash the sheets
-better organize the room/decorate
-get breast pump

picture (36w[sono] OR 35w3d):


1 comment: