Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Woe is me

So, I was supposed to get approx. $1200 from my 401k from my old job, filled out all the paper work, was excited...sort of relying on that money, and yesterday I asked what was going on and the plan administrator (boss's wife) said oh, you had 0% vested and weren't with the company for two years so you can't withdraw it. I was 2 months short of 2 years, and I asked since it was my bonus money from xmas, was there anything I could do? She basically wrote back no, good luck with the baby, aka shut up and stop writing me. It put me in a really, really bad mood. I think we'll be ok, but when you are looking forward to that much money that SHOULD be yours, it's a big disappointment.

Another money woe, I can't find like 100 something cash that I had from gifts and stuff. Mike thinks I lost it (and isn't mad) but I just don't know what happened to it and I'm really upset about it. Imagine trying your hardest to think of something and you just have no idea what you last did with it, no matter how hard you think or look for it. It's really frustrating. I hope it comes around...

So for these two reasons that surfaced yesterday, I have been in a terrible mood today.

Tomorrow I go to the doc and Mike is off. They will check me to see if I am dilated and all that scary stuff. So, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment