Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hospital Trip

I had the worst pains in my tummy Thursday night, but with accompanied gas, I thought that's all it was. I kept ignoring it, tried to sleep, finally woke up and tried to hold out for another hour and was like "Michael, I really don't think its contractions but whatever it is, I have to find out, we gotta go." So I called the OB, they told me to go in and the whole time I just felt so dumb, like they were gonna send me away and be like its nothing. Finally she put monitors on me and came back 20 mins later and said I was contracting every 2-4 minutes. I was so suprised, and it hit me and I was like damn, I am not ready for this. Lol. They sent me to walk for an hour and come back to see if I have dilated (since I hand't) and sure enough, I still didnt :( So i got sent home. She said she thinks within a week at the most.

I had them all yesterday, along with my doctors visit and he told me I was 75% effaced, so something is slowly happening. I had contractions yesterday through out the day and not really feeling anything today :(

I just keep seeing baby pictures and now I am impatient again!

Anyway, it was false/early labor, they said it can last days and it will be painful. The nurse said it probably won't stop.....come on Devin!

No comments:

Post a Comment