Monday, August 10, 2009

Pregnancy has its perks.

People are so nice to you when you are pregnant! At the erykah badu concert these ladies in the back of the line (where I was standing) MADE me go to the front and said to people "SCUZE ME! SHES PREGNANT CAN SHE GET IT FRONT?!" It was embarrassing but fun :)

On the way there however, we had to park very far and I stopped at Thats Amore and politely said to the hostess "I'm sorry, can I just use the restroom" and this BITCH said "no, i'm sorry we're not supposed to unless you're eating here...like, I'll get in trouble," I was like "CLREALY, I'm pregnant...I mean..." and she said no. I wish wish wish I just walked and found the freaking bathroom. I was sooo pissed I almost cried. I don't know why I didn't just grow balls and go find it. If that EVER happens again, I will just say "ok then, you won't get in trouble because I'm finding the bathroom regardless." grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment