Monday, August 31, 2009

4d/Family Meet Up

So the family meet up went well. The ultrasound place in Kentlands was really nice, but I felt the tech could have been friendlier. She wasn't mean but I dunno, some of her comments made me mad. I asked to see his legs (since we got tired of staring at his face and he wasn't moving at first). When I asked she said "well, there isn't much to see" well UM I'm paying you to not stare in one spot. The family got along together just fine and it wasn't too awkward. It was nice. We got a DVD and a CD with pictures.

I was disappointed that his eyes looked like homer simpson. Michael doesn't have big eyes and I look Chinese when I was born, so I know its just weird lighting/angle. You can see he has big beautiful lips though! In one of the pictures its a screen shot of him kissing me. I can't say my little gordito looks adorable in these pics but I am sure he will be gorgeous and I can't wait to meet him!!!


The rest here

No comments:

Post a Comment