Thursday, August 27, 2009

L&D Scare

I had bad cramping for two days (exactly like I was on my period) and I called the OB Tuesday before they were closing and they suggested I go to labor and delivery. It was a scare for sure. They said I could wait and see them the next morning but then my mind started going crazy and I decided to be safe rather than sorry. Being in there was a wild experience just because I knew in 3 months I'd be back for the real thing!

They strapped a monitor on me and said they could see the cramping. I was like ok...so does that mean they are seeing contractions? But she said no, but it is interuterine activity, so they gave me an IV. Then they said it was going down (even though it still hurt). Eventually they let me go and told me everything seemed normal, just try to drink more water.

This weekend I am doing my 3d ultrasound and I can't be more excited! Also, the parents are meeting for the first time. A little aawkward I think to meet at the ultrasound, but then everyones going to our house to eat and talk! Here is what we have to look forward to:


No comments:

Post a Comment