Thursday, July 30, 2009

Exercise Schmexercize

I looked at how many babies I had left on my ticker and said fuck, I really need to start exercising. I ran half a mile in 6 minutes, I used to run a whole one in 8. I was def out of breath, but I didn't want to overdo it.

Today I did two comcast 10 min baby jaunts. I feel like I didn't do shit, so I will increase my running game soon. My only problem is I do not wash my hair everyday and what will I do when I sweat like a dog after a run?? So I guess I'll just run on days I will wash my hair.

The whole reason I want to is because (duh) I want to be in shape but even more importantly, it is proven to make labor easier.

To do list:
- sign up for a birthing class
- make a list for baby shower invites
- put more things on target registry/find another place (?)
- sell stuff to make money/space for baby room

No comments:

Post a Comment