Sunday, July 19, 2009

21w3d


Not the greatest pic, and Mike and I agree I look a bit bigger in the picture than I do in real life.

I don't think I ever blogged about the AWFUL sonogram I got to confirm it's a boy. The lady was a bitch and wouldn't let me look at the screen. When I asked her if I could see a profile shot, she told me no, I got a good one last time. I told her that actually his hand is on his face, though you can't see too well in the picture, and she said "No, I saw them, they looked beautiful." And she never showed me. I don't really think she knew what she was doing.

Now for the easier to read than paragraph facts:

- When I get full, my back hurts.
- At work, my back ends up hurting really bad sometimes (often in the middle of it)
- My feet hurt already after walking too long, maybe due to sandals + excess weight
- I've finally started to exercise more by walking
- I am starting to become more emotional, I def cry easier now
- I can't wait to meet him!
- We can sometimes see him kick, part of my stomach just moves up a little, it's weird!
- I feel like I'm starting to get more tired again
- There is a birds nest on the small tree right next to my patio, am I contagious? ;)
- Speaking of other living things, I tried to save this huge beetle the other night at 11 p.m., I am NOT one of those people as I can't deal with insects, but sometime WEIRD got into me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment