Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where is a medicine man?

So, I mentioned yesterday how I get migraines. I have always gotten them, and most people that suffer from migraines don't get them as much when pregnant. Unfortunately, I am not one of those lucky people. Last week, I had a terrible one, absolutely debilitating. Yesterday, was the same. It started around 3 in the afternoon and lasted until 3 today. There isn't much I can do for them, take tylenol, use an ice pack, have a cup of caffeine and take a nap. Sometimes I wake up and I'm better, other times I'm only better momentarily.

Today, I decided I couldn't take it anymore, I gave in and called a chiropractor that I went to once in my life. When I went, I got my neck cracked (though its my phobia) and I honestly can say I didn't really get a headache for a while. So I decided to call and pay out of pocket and just get an appt as soon as possible. I went today and we'll see if it works! I don't really believe in chiropractors, but I do know it worked one time when I didn't believe in it, and it was def worth a shot.

Oh yeah, and I took my spinal xrays from 2002, and my neck the spine is curved the opposite way of what it should be, which would explain headaches. Doesn't that sound awful? I think it is. Maybe my yoga class can somehow fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment