Monday, April 27, 2009

Dreams oh dreams

9w4d

Pregnancy brings on lots of crazy things, and it's all different for everyone! Some people get acne, 75% of people get morning sickness, others become emotional while others are more stable minded. One thing that's common, crazy dreams!

I finally had my first baby dream a couple nights ago. I had a dream I had the baby like now, but it was completely healthy and normal- and it was a boy. He had light hair though, and looked like a white baby (no offense to anyone), but I was disappointed about that. Is it wrong to look forward to an exotic looking child? I think not. As far as gender, I don't really care what I want. First I wanted a girl, at the same time I sorta want a boy as they love their mamas! No matter what, I don't think I'll know the meaning of love until I see my baby.

P.S. Only 2 1/2 weeks until second trimester, meaning hopefully no more migraines, more energy, more surreal and safe, and closer to seeing the little one!!

P.P.S. I am showing and a little too selfish to be happy about it ;) I hope I end up liking preggo body cuz right now, I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment