Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tidbits

- Michael felt the baby kick from the outside for the first time today. I did last Sunday but haven't really since then until yesterday morning.

- Kicks are still sporadic, some days I feel it often, some days I don't. Sometimes I feel it the most only when I'm laying down, other times I can feel it sitting up.

- I feel like the animals are starting to know. Babies too. A baby today was very crabby and mean to everyone but kissed me goodbye out of nowhere. Hemi has been extremely nice and Bogart is way more careful about avoiding my tummy. Hemi follows me everywhere.

- My back hurts very easily while I'm sitting down. Sucks.

- My gums are starting to swell and sometimes bleed (it's normal, but not good).

- My appetite is slowly getting larger.

- Sometimes I'll be completely fine with not having to pee and then baby moves and BAM it feels like I'm bout to piss my pants! Theres never even that much pee, it sucks when that happens!

Cravings: double chocolate brownie fudge type ice creams

No comments:

Post a Comment